All Intelligence Leads to Ease
Cflow-10C is a three-gas (O2, N2O, and air) anesthesia workstation which maintains minimum minute ventilation. The workstation’s capabilities include VCV, PCV, SIMV-V, SIMV-P, PSV/CPAP,Manual,ACGO. Featuring a comprehensive colour-coded alarm system with alarm messages for patient safety, Cflow-10C has both adult and paediatric modes.
- Tidal volume from 20ml to 1500ml (Neonatal,Pediatric,Adult)
- VCV, PCV, SIMV-V, SIMV-P, PSV/CPAP,Manual,ACGO
- More than 180 minute battery backup
- Large capacity drawer units
- Selectatec bar for two vaporizer
- Three electrical outlets
- Electronic PEEP allows clinicians to set accurate PEEP
- Mechanical flow meter with back light (5 tubes)
- Yoke system (1xO2, 1xN2O; without cylinders)
- Optional: Vaporiser, SpO2 Module, CO2 (mainstream)
- Standards Compliant Fully compliant to ISO 80601-2-13, ISO 80601-2-55,EMC 60601-2 and IEC 60601-1.